The Bungalow Craft Crate for May contained an 18″ wooden letter in block font, approximately 40 handmade 1″ felt balls, a wooden block and both Farmhouse Sink and Lamp Post Bungalow 47 Chalk + Clay paint. As per the usual, I was trolling Instagram and got the inspiration from a little kids room. I spent about half a day trying to get back to that pic and never did find it again, but luckily my mind’s like a steel trap. Hahaha. My husband isn’t always so happy about that. LOL I remember everything.
Unpack your kit and gather all additional necessary craft tools & supplies.(affiliate links below)
- Install d-hook or 3M strip on back of letter
- Paint front side of letter Farmhouse Sink white.
- Dip block in Lamp Post black paint & scrape on edges.
- Place felt balls on letter like cookies on a cookie sheet.
- One-by-one hot glue the balls down to the letter.
Craft it…Paint it…Hang it…Love it…